.

.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Dream Squasher

A Story by Blueberry:

Once upon a time...I was walking in the park with my human.  Across the green expanse I smelled something delicious.  I led my human towards the wonderful aroma. When we arrived at the destination, there, before my very eyes, was something I have only dreamed of.  An entire plate of overcooked burger patties - ON.  THE.  GROUND.  

I was so stunned, so amazed that one of my dreams had actually come true that I stopped a few feet away to gaze upon the banquet.  Sadly, that gave my human enough time to also see the dish and lead me away.  For the remainder of the walk, I tried to lure her back to the plate - but she could not be fooled.  I walked by there the next day and the plate was gone.

The moral of this story is:

If you ever find a plate of hamburger patties - do not stop to gaze at them - that's a rookie move.  Instead, walk right up to that plate like you are the boss and gobble as many down as you are able before your human even knows what happened.  





"My human is a dream squasher."






"Why me?"

6 comments:

  1. Great tips! Thank you BOL
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, soooooo close! We'd love to find a plate of hamburger patties. Dui once found a pizza box with about 3 slices still in it. They weren't in it for long. Do you think you'll EVER find another plate like that? We think it was a once-in-a-lifetime thing....sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in the city, it's like living at an all you can eat buffet. The other day, I was able to scarf up a hot pocket. I love when my owner is half asleep on our walks. 😆 Signed professional scavenger, Dixie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My corgis are definitely in the gobble-first camp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's amazing! So sorry you missed out on eating that yummy stuff. I hope you got some extra treats from your human to make up for it.

    Please stay cool. I hear it's very hot where you are right now.

    Your friend, Chester

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Blueberry! Rita is most appreciative of the tips! (She's so funny... love Blueberry and her "we are not amused" expression.) Happy to see the good news from your last post!

    ReplyDelete

Due to some issues with spam - comment moderation is on so if you don't see your comment posted right away - fear not, I will post it as soon as I am able.