.

.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Pistachio Takes on a Train












I bought that train for the sole purpose of seeing what Pistachio would do.  I saw a meme last week that showed a tortoise with a toy train doing almost exactly what is pictured here.  Gotta give credit where credit is due.  I don't actually know who created that meme - but it was fun and their caption read "And there were no survivors.".    

I am only sorry that I did not get footage of Pistachio running over the train.  He trampled it to get to the dandelion greens I had hidden behind my back but he sniffed out.  Clever boy.

P.S.  No tortoises or tiny people that may or may not have been inside the train were harmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is on. Your comment will be published once it has been approved. Thank you for understanding.